Boarding at Rasi
BOARDING AT RASI
Welcome to our ‘home away from home’ where unity and cultural diversity are celebrated in equal measure.
Rasi International school has modern residential complex with the state of the art facilities and amenities that allow the students to live and learn in a sprawling campus, making their schooling a memorable time of their lives. The residences are an integral part of the school community, offering separate-wing for boys and girls.
In our diverse but shrinking world society, the Residence provides a relaxed, friendly home for students from a wealth of cultures. We aim to make every student aware that they are important individuals, and encourage them to develop into mature and responsible global citizens. Two dedicated staff for every 20 students, exclusively for their residential academic living needs.
Only 4 students in an air conditioned and non- air conditioned room suite with, bed & wardrobe, attached bath showers and toilets.
FULL FURNISHED RESIDENTIAL FACILITIES
Residential academic co-ordinator, balanced diet, daily laundry, helpers, housekeeping staff. These are the salient and unique features.
CARE RATIO 10:1
Two dedicated staff for every 20 students, exclusively for their residential academic living needs.
LIVING QUARTER FACILITIES – BOARDING
- Learners are allotted comfortable and safe suites and room-mates of their own age
- Each room has 4 students as per the residential plan.
- Each student is given a bed, a wardrobe and an individual study table to work independently.
- The residential suites have attached bathrooms and water heaters. Typically each residential suite has two showers and two toilets.
- Laundry facility is provided everyday.
|5.00 – 5.30am||Wakeup and morning formalities|
|6:00 – 6:15 am||Health Drink|
|6:15 – 7:00 am||Morning Exercises|
|7:00 – 7:30 am||Bath and Getting ready for school|
|7:30 – 8:15 am||Morning Preparation to school (Study)|
|8:15 – 8:45 am||Breakfast|
|8:45 – 9:00 am||Reporting to respective class|
|9:15 am||School starts|
|12.30 – 1:10 pm||Lunch|
|4.00 pm||School Ends|
|4:00 – 4:20 pm||Evening Snacks|
|4:20 – 5:10 pm||Supervised Study at school|
|5:10 pm||Back to hostel|
|5:10 – 6:10 pm||Play at school|
|6:15 – 6:30 pm||Evening Shower|
|6:30 – 7:00 pm||Parent – Calling Time|
|7:00 – 8:00 pm||Supervised study|
|8:00 – 8:30 pm||Dinner|
|8:30 – 9:30 pm||Supervised Study|
|9:30 -10:00 pm||Milk and Preparation to sleep|
STUDY HOURS – BOARDING
Study hours for the residential students is divided in 2 parts during the after school hours.
- To keep the balance of academic and sporting activities for the children during the 4:15 – 5pm students go to the clubs they have joined for special training and coaching.
- Students who have not opted for club activities will complete their study hour worksheet during 4:45 – 5:45 pm under the guidance of faculties allotted
The students who are not in any club have study hour supervised by teachers. The teachers help them to revisit the concepts taught in the specific subject areas as per the timetable and help the students to understand better. This guided study hour is a regular practice and used by the student and faculties to strengthen the concepts. The students of Grade IX and above at this time are involved in extended study classes.
The students complete their homework during 8:00 – 9:15pm study hour which will be monitored by the tutors.
SPORTS ACTIVITIES – BOARDING
Rasi offers wide range of exciting opportunities to get our students active in the evening sports programs. During 4.45pm – 5.45pm sports time, the students can select any two sports they are interested in. We offer following sporting adventures:
FINE DINING – BOARDING
We provide a tradition of India with innovative dining programs. We provide both, vegetarian and non-vegetarian options for a fine dining experience. All the students are provided with nutritious hot breakfast, wholesome Lunch and tempting evening snacks during the day according to our daily menu schedule.
Any special dietary requirements/ allergies to food items to be informed to us and we would be happy to cater to your needs.
- Vegetarian lunch is provided on all days.
- Non Vegetarian food is provided on Wednesday and Sundays
- All meal times are supervised by the school staff.
- We maintain separate kitchens for vegetarian and non-vegetarian preparation respecting all religions and beliefs.
MEDICAL FACILITY – BOARDING
The school has medical facilities supported by qualified medical staff. Facilities for nursing of common routine ailments and accidents are available 24×7. The resident medical staff stay on the campus to attend to the hosteler at any odd hours. The school also has a tie-up with a renowned multi-specialty hospital in nearby town.
- The school provides 24 hour medical facilities to the children in partnership with a renowned multi-specialty hospital.
- In-house clinic will be manned by Hospital nurses for immediate First Aid.
- Ambulance for emergency is on standby in campus 24×7.
SECURITY – BOARDING
The school offers the following security facilities for the residential.
- Fully protected secured environment
- Technically monitored CCTV at strategic points
- Registry to log entries and exit for non-residents / parents / visitors
- 24×7 authorised security personnel
For the safety of all students, the following are to be observed from the students’ perspective:
- Children must return to their suites after parent’s visit as per the residential guidelines.
- It is advisable for residents to have their entry and exit recorded by the Residential Tutor for their safety.
- It is the responsibility of the parents to inform the residential Management, if the child is not returning to the residence after their weekend visit or holidays.
- Visitor’s vehicles will not be allowed inside the school premises to ensure the safety of the children.
GUIDANCE BY FACULTY
Students can always contact the warden for any Hostel related or personal matters. You may be aware that many faculty members of the school are living with their families in the same campus, therefore special care is observed so that their social life is not disturbed.
Ours is a Ragging Free Campus. The students are advised not to engage in any such activities; otherwise strict disciplinary action will be taken as per the rule.