REGULAR SCHOOL UNIFORM
The students must wear regular school uniform with a pair of Black Shoes and Grey Socks which is provided by the school.
SPORTS UNIFORM (HOUSE DRESS)
Each student should wear Sports Uniform, Sports Shoes and a pair of White Socks provided by school.
N.B: For uniformity of colour and design the school will provide School Uniform, Sports Uniforms, Tie, Belts (only for boys), Shoes, Socks.
SCHOOL UNIFORM – MONDAY TO FRIDAY
SPORTS DRESS – SATURDAY (I TO XII)
SPORTS DRESS – FRIDAY (KG)
- The school working hours are from 9.15 am to 4.15p.m. Without Principal’s prior permission no student will be allowed to leave the school premises between 9.15 am and 4.15 pm.
- Parents can meet Principal and Teachers only between 4.15 pm to 5.00 pm on Fridays and Saturdays only.
- Prior information should be given to take leave, be it for a half a day or more. In case of illness, the Principal must be informed immediately and later leave letter should be submitted by the Pupil. Absence on reopening day is not allowed.
- Late comers are not allowed to enter the campus. Students will be sent home if they are not in proper uniform, not doing home assignment work, not bringing books, note books etc.,
- Although every care will be taken of the pupils’ property the school will not be responsible for any theft or loss of the same. Parents are advised not to send any money through students.
- Parents or guardians are not allowed to visit their wards or teachers in the classroom without the permission from the principal to take their children during class hours. (Especially exam days).
- Parents are requested to collect the Grade sheets of their wards in the Parent Teacher meeting compulsorily. The Grade sheets to be duly signed and returned compulsorily within two days.
- The students who are not following disciplinary codes will be sent out of the school immediately.
- Fine will be collected from the individual student and groups for the damage / breakage of any school property.
- Pupils should throw the waste only into the dustbins and maintain cleanliness of the campus.
- Active participation in extra-curricular activities will be highly appreciated and duly rewarded.
- ENGLISH SHOULD BE THE ONLY LANGUAGE OF COMMUNICATION WITHIN THE SCHOOL.
- Every student should endeavor to uphold the name of the school by excelling in every activity. No student of the school is allowed to come riding motorized two-wheelers.
APPEAL TO PARENTS
- Please see that your child wears neat uniform and clean shoes and socks.
- Please see that they do their homework regularly.
- Do not disturb them while they are in class.
- Kindly remit the school fees yourself. Don’t send cash with the pupils.
- Complaints and suggestions may be made to the Principal in the space provided in diary.
- Please discuss matters pertaining to your child with the Principal between 4.15 p.m. and 5.00 p.m. on all working days, if necessary.
- Please send your child in time on all working days.
- Please attend all Parent Teacher Meeting without fail to collect the Grade sheets in person. Usually Parent Teacher Meetings are conducted during Saturdays or Sundays as soon as school reopens after terminal holidays.
- Parents are requested not to send their ward for any private tuition anywhere outside the school.
- Field Trips are arranged for classes KG onwards and they are compulsory. Special Programs are introduced for the children keeping in mind their physical growth, social awareness and responsibility and for overall discipline.
- A week’s notice in writing is required for the withdrawal of a pupil from the school.
- The Transfer certificate shall be given to only those who have settled all their dues.
- The transfer certificate must be applied for and taken in person by the Parents / Guardian. All expenses in connection with the attestation from the department of education or dispatching of the certificate by register post to the applicant if necessary must be pre- paid by the applicant.
- The withdrawal of students should take place before 1st of April of every year. If a student withdraws from the school after 1st April he/ she must pay the first term fees. If he/ she withdraw in the middle of a term, fees have to be paid for the full year including the transport fees.
- Parents are responsible to get the T.C countersigned by the concerned authorities in Chennai.
The school has a house system to foster “Esprit de corps” and to work in a spirit of co-operation and healthy competitions. There are four houses in the school.
- CHALLENGERS (Orange)
- EXPLORERES (Green)
- PIONEERS (Rose)
- VOYAGERS (Blue)
Every student is placed in one of these houses. Houses meetings are held to organize and put into action various inter house events.